Media Interns Wanted
Interested in fashion, art, urban life, and business?
An internship with RUNAWAY could be for you.
RUNAWAY is North Carolina’s premier lifestyle company and creators of the popular DURM™ brand. We are looking for ambitious, free-thinking, independent students to join our team as we embark on new adventures and continue to move the brand into the national spotlight.
Interns would have the opportunity to work at American Underground, the “Startup Capital of the South” in the heart of downtown Durham where over 250 companies thrive in the ever-expanding startup community.
- Self-motivated with the drive to work independently at times on a number of projects.
- Being able to manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills within the team as well as with potential customers and clients.
- Raise brand profile through advertising campaigns, social media, and strategic media partners.
- Create engaging content about North Carolina urban culture for the company blog
- Drive traffic to our e-commerce site and flagship store.
- STRONG Copy Editing
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Marketing Research and Application
- Project Management
Additional skills (optional):
- Graphic Design Skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Google Analytics & Adwords
Please send an email with your attached cover letter and appropriate work samples to Justin Laidlaw at email@example.com.
212 West Main Street, Suite 102
Durham, NC 27701